Working with independent producers and public television stations to promote gems to PBS station programmers that might otherwise not garner the broadcasts they deserve.
CURRENT & UPCOMING
Regina Eisenberg has over 25 years experience pitching programs to PBS station programmers. She spent 20 years at KQED in San Francisco before establishing Regina Eisenberg | Station Relations. Among the programs she has represented is Ebert at the Movies. In 1999, American Public Television honored Regina with their Most Valuable Person (MVP) Award, for her station relations work.
- In Flight: The Art of Ice Dance International
- New Environmentalists: From Hanoi to Paris
- One Carbon Footprint at a Time
- Jazzy Vegetarian 700s
- Talent Has Hunger
- Too Soon To Forget
- New Environmentalists: From Guatemala to the Congo
- Otherwise It’s Just Firewood
- Job Centered Learning
- Great Decisions in Foreign Policy